The sad truth is firewalls, anti-spam, web-access filtering, and antivirus are not always enough to fully protect your website. Hackers are experts in finding exploits on websites and using them to gain access. Research conducted by Verizon into website data breaches found that 92% of breaches came from external agents using multiple methods to achieve their goals, with 89% utilizing some form of hacking and 79% incorporating malware (Source: Verizon 2011 Data Breach Investigation report).
StopTheHacker protects your website and your website’s visitors from malicious code injections, attacks and infections. StopTheHacker is complementary to your anti-spam, anti-virus, and network firewalls. There is no software for you to install and there is no need for you to change anything in order to take advantage of this powerful security tool.
For example, if your website uses 3rd party plug-ins or scripts, StopTheHacker is the perfect solution to identify if a hacker has found a weakness in these scripts to attack your website.
- Daily scans of your entire website (not just a subset)
- Find out if a hacker has infected your website with known and unknown malware plus get a detailed report to help you clean the infection
- Find out if your website is blacklisted by Google, Yahoo and Bing, and Spam, Malware, DNS Blacklists
- Advanced Hosting Features
- Basic Website Hosting
- Choosing The Right Domain Name
- Compare Hosting Packages
- Dedicated Hosting
- Domain Name Pricing
- Frequently Asked Questions
- How To Set Up Hosting
- How To Transfer Hosting
- Magento Shopping Cart Hosting
- Register My Domain Name
- Registering A Domain
- Security Certificates
- SellerDeck Ecommerce Hosting
- VPS (Virtual Private Server)
- Which Hosting Package
- WordPress Hosting